Monday, February 03, 2014

Beautiful Lady, Beautiful Heart

She loves. Oh, how she loves.

The Blessed Virgin, always pointing to her Holy, Divine Son. Providing sinners refuge within her mantle. Ever advocating to her Son for each and every need. Could one ask for a more lovely women? A more perfect Mother?

So often, she enamors me with the Mysteries of Christ. It is at her school that I learn the truths of the Faith, and love for the Church. She stands with me at every moment throughout history to which
I am brought: beckoning me to look upon her Son's perfect face in the manger, at the wedding feast at which Christ begin to reveal Himself, and standing with me, consoling me, as her Son hangs on the Cross, on those hills at Calvary.

She provides a most wonderful example of humility. She conforms herself in each moment to the Divine Will of her Heavenly Father, as His simple Handmaiden. But so much more is she than that to me. My Mother is humanity... the most human one could be. An inspiration, an aspiration.

And a Queen.

No comments: